The neighborhood invites you throughout the year!
The Kellerwald forests and the surrounding low mountain landscape are an attraction throughout the year!
Click to enlarge!
- A special experience is a trip to the artistic and cultural city of Kassel with the biggest mountain park in Europe, the Herkules with its trick fountains and the romantic Löwenburg castle ruin. Also the museums and the opera are well worth seeing.
- Bad Wildungen is an ancient spa town. Discover the biggest spa park in Europe.
- Go back to the Middle Ages and visit Fritzlar with its cathedral and the picturesque half-timbered buildings.
- Visit the old university city of Marburg with the Elisabeth Church and the Landgrafen Castle.
- In Willingen you can go uphill to the Mühlenkopf jump and the Ettelsberg tower.
- In the thermal spa of Reinhardshausen, Bad Emstal and Kassel-Wilhelmshöhe you can go with the flow and relax. The water park of Heloponte, Arobella, and Lagunenbad guarantee 100% fun.
The holiday region of Edersee is a paradise for those who want to enjoy their holiday with the best leisure activities. In the heart of the unique low mountain landscape of the National and Natural Park of Kellerwald-Edersee. Numerous attractions, from the large head of the reservoir to the mighty dam, will guarantee unforgettable days on the most beautiful German lake.
In the holiday region of Edersee there is always something going on! Here you have a list of the on-going events.
The Natural Park of Kellerwald and the National Park of Edersee are our natural heritage! There are always lots of things to discover and to enjoy, in spring, summer, autumn or even in winter.